2.20.2007

Blogging in Lent

For the past little while I've been having a little bit of trouble deciding what my direction is for this blog and what, ultimately, it does for my ministry and that of my fellow youthworkers.

Because of the confusion, I haven't been updating all that often, and sticking to lighter-hearted (except the last post) topics.

To clarify, I will be fasting from blogging during Lent, to pray over the direction God has for this part of my ministry and ask for guidance on how I should direct my efforts.

The RYW podcast will take the same hiatus; I'm much clearer on my intentions for that, but the two are connected and so both need the guidance and prayer that I'll be giving them.

Any prayers you're willing to offer for me would be very much appreciated!

No comments: